Audit Executive - Cambridge
A top 10 firm who provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors are looking for an Audit Executive to join their team.
They are looking for an ambitious and strong-minded individual who will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Utilise your strong technical skills and good audit grounding to play an integral part in our audit team.
- Apply and share, your knowledge of preparing and reviewing work papers and of drafting financial statements.
- Be responsible for allocating work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching.
- Manage a small portfolio of dynamic, vibrant and growing businesses, enabling you to gain exposure to a range of different industries and markets.
- Discuss relevant audit issues with your senior colleagues and with personnel at the clients' premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them.
- Create a positive impression with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support engagement leads throughout the audit process.
- Interact with local businesses and take part in Bedfordshire networking activities.
- Have completed your ACCA or ACA professional qualification.
- Have a working knowledge of key reporting standards (IFRS and UK GAAP).
- Have experience of the audit process.
- Be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job