An excellent opportunity as arisen for an Audit Director to join a big 4 practice in the Channel Islands.
As a Director within the Audit & Assurance practice you will have responsibility for:
- Taking ownership of the delivery of high-quality audit engagements from planning through to reporting;
- Dealing with technical and complex accounting and auditing judgements, including emerging industry issues;
- Managing key audit relationships across your client base, with a focus on exceptional client service;
- Driving continuous improvement through innovation and transformation, embracing change and challenging the way we do things to develop new ways of working;
- Participating in and responding to feedback from internal and external inspection teams to enhance the execution of quality audits;
- Building relationships across service lines and geographies to deliver market and client focused audit solutions;
- Being responsive to and anticipating clients' needs, providing strategic and relevant insight;
- Being part of a wider community helping to grow our team and develop our strategy;
- Leading project teams and developing junior team members to reach their potential; and
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
You will be:
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- UK Responsible Individual (RI) audit status
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and / or UK GAAP reporting standards
- Experience in auditing financial services clients and leading large teams (desirable to have investment management (RE/PE/Debt Funds) experience)
- Strong credentials of winning in the activity
- The ability to present client data in a clear and concise format
- Ability to develop effective client relationships
- Project management experience
- A clear track record in improving audit quality, innovating to adapt to new auditing standards and servicing clients to the highest standards
This is a great progressive position, to work in a great environment, picturesque, and easy going place. Rewards attached to this position are £100,000 to £120,000 plus excellent benefits.
If this position interests you, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'