Audit Director - Big 4 background preferred
Audit Director - Big 4 Experience Preferred!
First and foremost, we are ideally looking for an Audit Director, preferably from the Big 4 who are strong in the following verticals:
- Maths Ability (covering very complex Accounting)
The role is 'officially’ called a Head of Financial Accounts & Financial Risk which can be pretty much based anywhere due to Covid-19 and the company’s overall set up However, you will be required to visit the Crawley office from time to time, even if it is on the rare occasion.
We want someone with solid experience of managing / facing off to HMRC, someone with strong VAT skills and someone who also has solid Employment Tax knowledge as well.
Managing a team of 8 people, we need a qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience, along with having Management / Leadership skills. The purpose of this role is to ensure an effective control environment exists and is maintained and that key financial deliverables are met in line with agreed deadlines and statutory requirements. The role will be a senior role within the central finance team with key senior direct reports and will report directly into and work closely with the Finance Director. The role will be a 50/50 split between leadership and getting your hands dirty.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACA or ACCA - 8-10 years PQE or equivalent
- Experience of working in a professional services environment highly desirable
- Strong excel, word, PowerPoint knowledge
- Strong people management experience - Awareness of individual learning styles and different training techniques
- Strong analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data and evaluate data
- Proven experience of IFRS/FRS102/SORP and preparation of consolidated group accounts and running of year-end audit processes. Experience of running profit sharing/equalisation accounts alongside statutory records is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of VAT and other regulatory compliance, particularly employment tax is advantageous
- Proven experience of maintaining strong control environments and can demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of a fully functioning finance department including risk areas and process improvement possibilities.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'