Audit & Compliance Manager
Central Milton Keynes
This role will form part of small team of managers and administrative executives responsible for implementing, monitoring, controlling and managing multi-country, multi-service outsourcing arrangements. This is a fast growing business which is expanding rapidly and is a core component of the firm's global growth strategy.
The role demands the highly proactive management of multiple concurrent engagements and proposals and so requires exceptional organisational skills.
- Day to day responsibility for the management of allocated engagements - handling changes in scope, in-country delivery issues and identifying opportunities for on-selling - working in conjunction with an administrative assistant who will track deliverables on the firm's Global Tracker tool.
- Supporting the Director/Partner team to identify and implement changes in processes and procedures as necessary to adapt to the growing business.
- The role will require regular communication with all network locations around the world and will also require the candidate to form a strong relationship with the client contract owner.
- Preparing for and attendance at client Steering Group meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for the on-sell of outsourcing related services.
- Liaising with and reporting to the Director and Team Leader for team and with the client service team on the client relationship.
- Supporting the Director / Partner with proposals and client presentations.
Requirements for the role:
- Very strong organisational skills.
- High levels of proactivity.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation
- People management and development.
- On-selling skills.
- Client relationship and people management skills.
- Cultural awareness in dealing with multiple local practices globally.
- Account management skills.
- Proficient in Word, excel and Powerpoint.
- A strong grasp of the generic regulatory compliance and accounting issues.
- Language skills (valuable but not essential).
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job