The main duty of this role is to identify and produce reports and/or claims for the Surgery's income streams based on the clinical activity the practice generates.
Other Duties Include:
- Quality data audits.
- Investigating NHS England, MECCG and Sexual Health claims.
- Heading up the Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF).
- Producing 'Friends and Family' quarterly reports.
- Ensuring the GP remains compliant and within the NHS guidelines.
- All other adhoc administrative duties.
- Experience using SystmOne is essential.
- Previous experience as an Audit Clerk (or a similar role) is desirable.
- Must be available to start a role immediately.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'