Audit & Certification Process Specialist
Location: Sutton Coldfield - B72 1SX
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
ICA is the leading global provider of professional certificated qualifications and training in anti-money laundering (AML), compliance and fraud/financial crime prevention. For novice and experienced practitioners alike, the ICA certificate and diploma courses are a benchmark of excellence. ICA's internationally recognised qualifications enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals, improve business practice and minimise risk. ICA is a part of Wilmington Plc.
At ICA we know how critical our employees are to us achieving success, so we make sure we recruit great people to help us to maintain the trust of our customers and develop new, innovative products. This is a place where you can truly progress. A place where you can be heard. Here, combining know-how with a great attitude will give you the opportunity to succeed. We are able to offer exceptional career development opportunities #WilmingtonCareers and as such we are now looking for a Process Specialist with experience in ISO accreditations to work within our UK based Quality Assurance Team.
Main Purpose of Role:
This is an exciting new role in the team which means you have the autonomy to really make it your own. You will be working closely with our Director of Quality Assurance, Accreditations and Audit to support our ambitions growth plans in this area. This will be an extremely varied role including supporting a variety of tasks related to auditors and audits through to the management and maintainance accreditations.
It's an evolving role which needs an experienced administrator with a 'can do' attitude and a passion for quality assurance. If you are a managment systems specialist or quality assurance guru, this could be just the challenge you are looking for.
On a day to day basis you will be performing data analysis, researching, managing documentation, getting involved in research and development of products and services and monitoring to name just a few of the areas of responsibility.
Due dilligence will be something you take very seriously and if you've got experience of international quality assurance, you will definitely be able to utilise it in this job!
Experience of working with ISO 9001, ISO 2701 or similar will definitely be advantageous as would experience of auditing along with everything that goes with it.
You will be required to support with some administrative tasks such as:
- Processing client and auditor on-boarding
- Supporting and maintaining the Learning Managment System
- Secretarial function for the Certification Committee and other meetings, as required such as preparing agendas, documents and reports from audits and other materials/resources
- Creating and maintaining client files using ICA’s Salesforce CMS
- Content control on Sharepoint and updating of materials for training on Totara
- Conducting monitoring activities on clients and auditors
- Creating and maintaining auditor profiles and records
- Production of certificates as required
- Invoicing activities, including processing expenses
- Participate in internal audits
- Supporting compliance activities for ISO 17021: 2015 accreditation with UKAS
- To collect due diligence data on clients
- To liaise with auditing teams and clients for the purpose of scheduling on-site visits
- Contribute to the on-going development of ICA’s Audit division
- Occasional travel
Skills and Experience Required
What we need from you:
- We are an organisation that works extrememly collaboratively so you will be someone who enjoys working across various disciplines
- Diligence, attention to detail and the ability to follow instruction, producing accurate and valid information
- Can do attitude and happy to take on administrative tasks as required
- A self-starter, capable of undertaking complex and challenging activities, both under instruction and working on their own initiative
- Educated to degree level or having substantial administrative experience and relevant qualifications
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Knowledge of, and experience in, using, MS Office, including Sharepoint, and use of client management systems, such as Salesforce
- Producing user-friendly, high-quality, records of quantitative and qualitative data
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good team-working skills
Be able to:
- Successfully complete training to support their understanding of ISO standards and their application in conformity assessment audits
- Retrieve and collate accurate information on clients in support of on-boarding and provide useful, detailed, information to facilitate the on-going validation and re-certification of clients utilising the available client management systems
- Carry out monitoring of clients under instruction and supervision from the manager
undertake the role of scribe at committee and other meetings as required, supporting committee members in their roles
- Act as a reception point engaging with clients and auditors, recording, reporting and escalating information as appropriate
- Maintain (version control and coding) records, policies and procedures in accordance with instructions
the person must work cooperatively and collaboratively to ensure the proper functioning of ICA Audit’s secretariat.
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'