Rutherford Briant are recruiting an Audit Semi Senior in Ipswich
Our client is a top 10 firm, with excellent career prospects. This vacancy will be working within a large friendly team where the prospective candidate will be gaining experience with a variety of local, national and international clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Working as part of a team of large international Audit projects.
- Working alongside senior staff to lead small Audit's.
- Exposure to a wider range of ad-hoc projects and responsibilities.
- Undertake continuous training and guidance to help maximise your professional development.
- Have supervisory responsibility for teams of up to 10 people.
The ideal candidate will be either ACA/ACCA part qualified with a large amount of experience in Audit. It would be preferable for the candidate to have experience in another large firm. They will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ambition to establish a career in Accountancy.
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"