Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Audit Assistant Manager within the audit team for a top ten accountancy practice based in London. The company work with some of London's leading businesses and have a great track-record for offering development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACA or ACCA) and have over three years' worth of experience working within the audit team for a top accountancy practice.
Job Specification - Audit Assistant Manager
- To understand the key risks identified by Management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client’s Annual Audit Plan
- To manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning programming, conduct and control of audit work and reporting findings
- To draft audit planning documents for approval / review by Client / Management
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards and within the SLA on allocated audits, adding value and good practice
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance
- To provide job training and guidance for auditors and training for more junior auditors
- To perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings
- To assist management in ensuring that assignments are completed to time and budget
- Assessment of performance of Team Members and provision of feedback
- To be aware of and advise management of any potential additional work opportunities at existing clients
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a wide variety of clients
- To participate in the firm’s appraisal and development process
- It is the duty of all employees to ensure they are familiar with and comply with all the firm’s policies e.g. health and safety etc
- Any other duties as required by management
Person Specification - Audit Assistant Manager
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, IIA or CIMA. Consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification
- Good working relationship with clients to understand their needs and requirements
- To provide support as required to team members
- At least three years' worth of experience within an accountancy practice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'