YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will have full responsibility for all aspects of planning including resourcing, coordinating manager and partner, budgets, client meetings and visits.
• Performing an assessment of systems and controls and identifying risks as a result of this review.
• You will perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation. Consider expected trends and ensure analytical review addresses this. Communicate expected trends and relevant ratios that should be included in this review to the audit team.
• Drafting the budget and assigning audit areas to team members (where applicable) so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team members.
• Producing the Audit Strategy Memorandum (ASM) to detail the above strategy to the client. Be involved in the delivery of the ASM to the client.
• Preparing or supervising the preparation of draft statutory financial statements based on the information provided by the client.
• Ensuring completion of Financial Statements, including completion of disclosure checklist and closedown of audit files.
• Ensuring standards and procedures are maintained by the whole team; completing/presenting audit file with cleared review points.
• Drafting the audit opinion summary for Partner review and drafting management letters and any other reporting documents, including group reporting and audit committee papers where required.
YOUR SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
• External audit experience – leading/supervising external audits from planning through to completion is essential.
• External audit experience on a range of clients across industry and commerce sectors, working within an accountancy practice
• Demonstrates and applies advanced technical, commercial and industry knowledge to the role, identifying issues and solutions is essential
• Practical application of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
• Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge and develop themselves and others.
• Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'