The Assistant Manager will deliver professional services of the highest standard, through the supervision and organisation of staff and the performance of audit services to all clients across a range of industry sectors.
The Position (includes but not limited to)
• Full responsibility for the Management of the Assignment. This includes all aspects of planning including budgeting and resourcing, coordinating the manager and partner, +Vantage completion (Mazars audit software), client meetings and client visits.
• Perform an assessment of the systems and controls and identify risks as a result of this review.
• Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation. Consider expected trends and ensure the analytical review addresses this. Communicate expected trends and relevant ratios that should be included in this review to other seniors and assistants.
• Draft the budget and assign audit areas to team members so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team members.
• Produce the Client Audit Plan (“CAP”) to detail the above strategy to the client. Be involved in the delivery of the CAP to the client.
• Where applicable, prepare draft statutory financial statements based on the information provided by the client.
• Review actual to budgeted time and inform manager of any issues immediately.
• ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
• External audit experience – leading/supervising external audits from planning through to completion is essential.
• External audit experience on a range of clients across industry and commerce sectors, working within an accountancy practice
• Demonstrates and applies advanced technical, commercial and industry knowledge to the role, identifying issues and solutions is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
• Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge and develop themselves and others.
• Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'