Audit Assistant Manager
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a qualified Audit Assistant Manager for a leading CA firm, with opportunities available in both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
In this role you will work with a mixed client base, leading teams on the ground and reporting directly to the manager and partner daily. You will also be provided with significant individual responsibility to work with specialists across the business to support your team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Leading audit engagements from planning stage through to completion
* Identifying complex audit issues and working to resolve these
* Building, developing and maintaining client relationships
* Keeping up to date with the firm's service offering and identifying sales opportunities
* Reporting directly to the Manager and Partner of a daily basis
* ACCA, CA or equivalent qualification
* Several years experience from a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10 or mid-tier)
* Strong working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
* A High sense of responsibility and the drive to succeed
In return you will join a firm that will help you achieve your ambitions, providing excellent support in your personal development and an enviable work/life balance
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job