SJC Partners is currently working closely with a respectable Top 10 Accountancy firm as it looks to bolster it's award-winning team with an Audit Assistant Manager. There is excellent opportunity for fast progression for the right candidate with this particular client.
The role will involve:
- Completing Audits from start through to completion.
- Creating and building existing client relationships.
- Planning and project managing a broad portfolio of audit clients.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of your audits, focusing on optimising profitability.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating the team, and reporting to senior management.
- Driving new ways to differentiate the firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to clients?
Applicants should be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent and have at least 3 years Audit experience in a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. The successful candidate will obtain good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS and have the drive, resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to take the next step in their career. This is an exciting time to join the team as they accelerate momentum and growth and look to build the no1 team in the marketplace.