MERJE are currently partnering with a BIG 4 firm who are looking to acquire an experienced external audit assistant manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring auditor who is career driven and looking for a firm that can offer progression, development, exposure and recognition.
You will be required to plan and lead a portfolio of clients within a mixture of industries and report directly into the managers and partners of the team.
Duties include planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
- Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with the firm and International Auditing Standards.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability.
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner.
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management.
In return you will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package with a long list of flexible benefits including lunch allowance, parking contributions and health care.
This role would suit a qualified auditor from either a BIG 4 / TOP 10 firm or a large independent / regional practice who is looking for an opportunity to take a step forward in their career.
If you would like to know more please click on the link to apply.
- External Audit
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job