We are recruiting for a Big 4 Practice in Bristol, who are looking for a capable Audit Assistant Manager to join their team in their Cardiff Office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier FS clients.
- You will build a portfolio of clients and have responsibility for agreeing audit timetables.
- Briefing the audit team (including other specialists).
- Monitoring budgets and supervising the audit process. This will include planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory reporting and project management.
- Keeping managers and partners up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
- Preparing reports to senior management and audit committees.
- On-site involvement and being the key point of contact.
- Keeping up to date with the firms product and service offerings, helping to identify sales opportunities within your client base.
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or international equivalent.
- Individuals on track to be exam and time qualified this year will also be considered.
- You are required to have ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally.
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment.
- Recent and significant external audit experience is essential including practical experience in an accountancy practise firm.
- Exposure to large Financial Services audits is preferred however not essential. Candidates with a genuine interest in moving into Financial Services with knowledge of developments within the Financial Sector will also be considered.
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP is ideal but not essential.
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to contact Harry Ellis, at AJ Chambers Recruitment.
- Big Four
- Financial Services
- Big 4
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'