Change Public Practice are delighted to be working with an independent firm of Chartered Accountants in the recruitment of an Audit Assistant to join their team based in Edinburgh City Centre. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a well-established team to service a varied client portfolio.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Audit professional with a background in Practice, and who has previous experience working with sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities. Part-Qualified ACCA/ICAS professional qualification would be advantageous, however QBE candidates will also be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
· Involvement in all stages of audit including planning, fieldwork and completion
· Deliver high quality work during planning, completion and execution of each assignment
· Support senior members of the team during audit engagements
· Oversee and assist junior members of the audit team when required
· Conduct substantive and controls testing for clients
· Compile information and audit findings in reports for seniors
To be considered for this role:
· ACCA/ICAS Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
· Have at least 12 months' recent experience working in Practice firm
· Previous experience of Audit planning and fieldwork is key
· You will be a confident individual from a client facing background
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job