Audit and Governance Coordinator
Salary: £20-24,500pa + benefits
We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facility Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, focusing on proactive strategies for providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, whilst adhering to our core values.
We are currently recruiting for a methodical and diligent Audit and Governance Coordinator based at our office in Redditch.
The Audit and Governance Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day management of Group Integrated Management System activities, managing the audit programme and driving with continual improvement of the business and management system.
- Conduct and lead internal audits, supplier audits and post-implementation review audits.
- Coordinate all preparatory and logistical activities for relevant certification and registration audits and management reviews.
- Support and coordinate the delivery of the Group Integrated Management System (IMS) strategy.
- Support with the implementation of future management system bolt-ons and scope extension projects.
- Monitor and drive the completion of corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate the resolution of business non-conformities.
- Report on management system performance.
- Conduct reviews and report on incidents that affect business continuity.
- Support with conducting business impact analyses and risk mitigation activities.
- Plan and coordinate continuity and resilience test days.
- Provide applicable support to departmental management.
- Support with process improvement initiatives across the business.
- General understanding of ISO standards, in particular ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 / ISO 45001.
- Good knowledge of auditing management systems.
- Strong and effective communicator, written, verbal and presenting.
- Able to multitask effectively and prioritise workload.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of IT systems and applications.
- Effective influencer.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem solver.
- Adaptable to change.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- It is essential that the post holder is able to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements. Travelling to other Arcus offices or client's premises is prominent in this role and will include overnight stays on occasion.
- Due to this role being field-based / mobile having a UK driving licence is essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package including on a pro rata basis:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting suitable candidates who meet the requirements of the role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job