Audit and Corporate Accounts Senior
Barber McLelland are working in partnership with a leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are recruiting for a finalist or qualified ACA or ACCA practice accountant for the position of Audit and Corporate Accounts Senior.
The firm have an excellent client base throughout the South Yorkshire region which ranges from growing owner managed businesses through to large corporate entities, providing these clients with a full range of accounting, business advisory and taxation services including highly innovative accounting and business solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the Partner, the role of Audit and Corporate Accounts Senior will be responsible for the delivery of accounting and audit services for a highly varied portfolio of clients which will include:
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Audit and Non-Audit client work
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior members of the team
- Liaising with other departments within the business, including participating in group and firm wide activities
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Prepare notes on the client’s systems and controls
- Contribute in client planning and finalisation meetings
- Prepare appropriate reports and letters for the client and, where relevant, parent companies and their auditors
Skills and Qualities
The Successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience working for an Accountancy Practice and will be qualified ACCA or ACA, applications will also be encouraged from individuals who are at the final stages of their professional studies.
As the business encourage autonomy with clients, excellent written and verbal communication skills are also required.
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Excellent benefits package
The firm will support individuals who are seeking career progression, providing a structured in-house training and development program along with identifying and the planning of future promotions.
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland Ltd
- Chartered Accountants
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'