Sopp & Sopp is specialist Commercial Vehicle Accident and Repair Management company and we provide market leading solutions for corporate fleets, insurers, brokers, vehicle/body manufacturers and third party claim administrators.
We are currently looking for a customer focused Audit & Compliance Officer who will lead daily audits across our operational teams and play a key role in helping to manage and resolve customer complaints. This is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment and you will need first class analytical skills along with the ability to build quick relationships with both our customers, partners and internal stakeholders. Ideally you will have internal/external audit and quality management experience but this is not essential as long as you have the willingness to learn and can demonstrate strong problem skills. You will also be literate in Microsoft Office.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Completing a set quota of daily file audits across 2 sites of operational departments to ensure that process is being adequately followed, KPI’s & SLA’s met and any non-conformance and development needs documented.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Use of and completion of the audit template in order to provide root cause analysis of performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Definition of corrective actions for agreement with the relevant department & team leaders / file handlers and documenting next steps
- Follow up on the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Maintains a good knowledge into all processes and procedures in each department attending refresher and updated training sessions in order to add and maintain a meaningful audit template
- Maintaining and managing complaints in line with the operational process
- Managing and resolving complaints in line with client specific complaint handling agreements and if appropriate the regulating body, namely the FCA and FOS or Lloyds of London and the Ombudsman.
- Updating and maintaining an accurate complaints log so that reporting, root cause analysis is up to date.
- Sending complaint acknowledgements and final responses
- Using best endeavours and working closely with engineering, network managers and line managers to find solutions to the complaint and proactively resolve issues, but where needed manage expectations appropriately where a complaint is not justified.
- Liaison with the referrer and client on the progress of the complaint ensuring that they are fully aware of the progress and development of the complaint.
- Customer Complaints
- Quality Management