Day to day duties include:
- Develop audit testing in accordance with ISAs based on the level of risk, past knowledge and experience of the client using CCH audit manuals.
- Leading pre-audit meetings with management, raising issues identified during planning and ensuring prior year recommendations have been implemented.
- Planning the work to ensure the maximum amount of audit information is obtained ahead of client site visits so that the disruption to the client during site work is as minimal as possibl
- Responsible for preparing and submitting a number of monthly VAT returns to HMRC.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for audit and accounts clients.
- Assisting client bookkeepers with accounting queries by phone and in person.
- A working knowledge of new UK GAAP.
- Produce procedure notes for changes to office processes as a result of changes in legislation or working practices.
- Part Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience within Audit
- Ideally have previous Practice experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job