Top 30 chartered accountancy firm offering partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial small, medium enterprises (SMEs), large corporates and high-net worth individuals.
Clients come from many different backgrounds and are active in all branches of commerce and industry. This practices reputation is grounded in quality, delivering premium advisory services efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded over 80 years ago, the practice comprises 35 partners and approximately 320 staff supplying a range of services spanning audit, corporate taxation, private client services, VAT, business recovery and forensic accounting, together with a range of sector groups offering specialist industry knowledge.
Newly qualified ACA or ACCA ideally with first time passes and who has trained within a practice for at least 3 years. You will be a good team player, able to lead large audits and possess good organisational, planning, and delegation skills.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Reporting to an audit manager and/or Partner and being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits (which cover a wide range of client types and sizes) in accordance with the International Auditing Standards
- Working within budget and bringing the audits to completion
- Ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations
- Drafting Corporate Tax Computations
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Proficient technical ability
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
Additionally, it would be desirable to possess knowledge and experience in software packages including PROaudit, AP, Alphatax, Excel, Word, and Outlook, although training will be provided on these.The Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive
- Group Life Cover
- 22 days holiday on commencement
- Buying and Selling Holiday Scheme
- PHI (Permanent Health Insurance)
- Contributory Private Health Scheme
- Non-Contributory Health Cash Plan
- Season Ticket Loan (after qualifying period)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle voucher scheme
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job