A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to take the next step in their career by joining a Top 20 Firm as a General Practice Supervisor.
The role will be split 45% Audit, 45% Accounts and 10% Tax so you will take on a varied role with lots of exposure to different areas of Accountancy.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified, with at least 9 months post-qualification experience.
The firm have an impressive client base including financial services, leisure, professional firms, property and charities.
- Responsible for a small portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors and sizes
- Supervision of the Audit team on site, leading Audits through from planning to completion
- Preparation of statutory accounts together with tax computations and Corporation Tax returns
- Review of the fieldwork prepared by junior members of the Audit team
- Motivation and assisting with the training of the team
- Responsible for ensuring jobs are completed on time and to budget
- ACA / ACCA qualified, ideally with 9 months - 18 months post qualification expeirnece
- 1st time passes, or minimal fails
- Minimum of 3 years’ Practice experience
- Excellent understanding of UK Auditing and Accounting standards
- Ability to supervise a team of staff
- £47,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option to buy / sell holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'