Audit and Accounts Senior
London / Remote Working
£47,500 - £50,000
11 Partner Multi-Office Firm
Audit and Accounts Senior Benefits;
- Salary of £47,500 - £50,000
- 35 hour working week
- Remote working
- Flexi-time policy of core hours 10am-4pm
- 20 days holiday + Xmas closure (3 or 4 days) + bank holidays
- An extra 5 days after 5 years' service
- Buy up to 3 days or Sell up to 5 days' annual leave
- Cash back health scheme
- Paid Professional Subscription
- Pension - firm contributes 4% and employee contributes 4%
- Memorable Christmas parties
- Summer family days
- Regular social events and numerous sports clubs
This successful independent mid-tier firm of chartered accountants and business advisors is recruiting into its London office. The firm currently employs c.70 people with 11 Partners across the 2 offices. The offices are bright, modern and the open floor setting helps everyone work together and adds to the team ethos - although remote working is currently in play across all offices.
This impressive firm have an established and highly diverse client base. When you join the firm, you will have the opportunity to work with different Partners and gain exposure to a variety of interesting sectors.
The firm has an exciting client base from a wide range of industries including not for profit, education, academies, technology, gaming apps, media, construction, and property. The firm prides itself on providing excellent and timely service to their clients. Therefore, communication is very important to the firm and regardless of your level, you will be in close contact with clients. The most commonly used software is CCH, alongside Xero and Pro Audit, however, no prior experience is required as they will provide full training.
Why work for this firm? The culture of course…
- This impressive practice has an extremely supportive and friendly environment.
- Managers sit together with their teams and Partners have an open-door policy
- The 2 offices work cohesively and there are numerous company-wide events that unite the 2 offices
- The football team often plays against other firms in the region
- There is a dedicated committee, who organises the social calendar of the firm, this includes archery competitions, table tennis tournaments, pub quizzes, escape room challenges etc
- If you want to make friends and enjoy going to work, this will be the perfect place for you!
- What they look for are personal qualities - they are keen to see people who are eager to learn and progress with their career and are true team players.
Audit Senior Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- 70% audit and 30% accounts
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts to comply with UK GAAP and IAS
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of management accounts
- Responsible for the training and supervision of new and junior members of staff in all aspects of accountancy and audit, and the use of CCH accounting software.
- Review work done by junior members of staff
Apply now, for this exciting Audit and Accounts Senior vacancy! or email
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'