Audit and Accounts Senior
- Fantastic benefits package
- Fast track progression to Manager level
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a leading firm based in Wembley who are keen to find an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good communications skills, aptitude and the ability to assume additional responsibilities when required.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Accounts and Audit Senior based in Wembley:
- Split role working on 70% accounts and 30% audits
- Planning and carrying out audits with turnover up to £40 million, including specialist audits e.g. FSA, pensions, solicitors, charities and schools. Jobs to be completed with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Supervision of junior staff
- Preparation of draft business tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts under FRS102 and old UK GAAP from client's numbers pre-audit
- Larger accounts preparation jobs for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, LLPs
- Where applicable drafting recommendations to management post audit
The ideal candidate for this Accounts and Audit Senior role in Wembley will have:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with 1 - 2 years PQE
- Good communication skills and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike.
- The ability to cope with both pure audits and with jobs where the records are not straightforward, and should be able to work within deadlines and budget
What's on offer?
- Competitive rate of £43,000 - £50,000
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme and other great benefits
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme:
Do you know an Accounts and Audit Senior based in Wembley or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'