Our client, an established, growing firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team in Guildford.
You will be responsible for overseeing and carrying out audits and accounts work for a mixed portfolio of clients of various industries. The role will involve you being both office based and attending client premises.
Key duties and responsibilities:-
- Dealing with audits from planning to through to completion.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies.
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts.
- Supervising a team of junior members of staff and providing assistance and training.
- Liaise with clients and HMRC.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and maintaining and developing relationships.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements.
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ACCA or ACA and have at least 3 years UK practice experience, with audit exposure.
A good working knowledge of Sage, Xero and ProAudit would also be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, professional firm, who offer superb benefits and prospects.
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'