Our client, an established, growing firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team in London.
You will be responsible for overseeing and carrying out audits and accounts work for a mixed portfolio of clients of various industries. The role will involve you being both office based and attending client premises.
Key duties and responsibilities:-
- Dealing with accounting processes and controls to ensure the accurate production of information and document work performed to ensure appropriate audit trails are maintained.
- Providing guidance and ensuring appropriate accounting practices are adopted in the production of financial information.
- Providing technical expertise to design technical solutions.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies.
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts.
- Prepare and file annual returns and PSC confirmation statement to Companies House.
- Supervising a team of junior members of staff and providing assistance and training.
- Liaise with clients and HMRC.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, dependent on experience.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, both written communication and conducting face to face meetings.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements.
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ACCA or ACA and have at least 3 years UK practice experience, with audit exposure.
A good working knowledge of Sage, Xero and ProAudit would also be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, sociable professional firm, who offer superb benefits and prospects.
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'