Working as a senior member within the business services team, your role is likely to be a rich mix of both accounts and audit duties. There is plenty of opportunity to be afforded early responsibility and this is a firm that will reward strong and consistent performance.
Day to day duties are likely to include:-
• Preparation and review of statutory year end accounts; working under FRS 102 and 105
• Managing and planning audit engagements from inception through to review
• Resolving technical queries on site with the client and working closely with the Partner, post assignment
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Regular client contact and working closely with more junior members of the team.
This role is likely to suit a qualified Practice accountant with in excess of three year spent as an auditor and living locally to the South West Kent area.
In addition to being technically strong, my client is particularly keen on those candidates that can develop strong working relationships with the team internally and clients externally.
You will attend regular professional development courses and will be encouraged to develop your career accordingly.
For further information on this or indeed any other Practice role that we might be advertising then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job