My client is an award winning firm of chartered accountants and business advisors providing expert advice in taxation, corporate finance, audit, accounts, payroll and insolvency are looking to recruit an experienced audit & accounts senior for their Manchester office.
This role is roughly 50% audit: 50% accounts with full responsibility for the preparation of financial statements and the associated tax computations.
- Producing accounts for a portfolio of clients from various industries to trial balance and completion.
- Assisting the audit team in the planning, testing and completion of audit files.
- Dealing with client queries and meeting them, when required.
- Actively supporting other members of the team, including helping juniors in preparation of accounts and understanding general accounting principles.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the advisory team, involving preparing VAT returns and management accounts for clients.
- To undertake additional or alternative duties when requested and in-line with experience, skills and training.
- Newly qualified ACCA, with up to 4 years post qualification experience.
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively.
- Strong communication skills..
This firm offer a competitive salary within a friendly and professional environment which can offer a stable route to progress into a management role dependant on performance.
To find out more please click on the link to apply.
- External Audit
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job