An exciting opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join a firm of Accountants who can offer genuine progression to Manager and further in the future. The firm are based in West London and due to recent growth, are seeking a Senior to join their friendly team.
Based in a great area in West London, the firm are offering a varied Audit and Accounts role with exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and AIM listed. They're seeking qualified Seniors, with proven experience leading Audits and small teams who perhaps cannot see any future growth within their firm.
- Roughly 60% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Taking the lead on company Audits, whilst supervising teams
- Preparation of final statutory accounts including review work
- Review of junior staff and involvement in their training and development
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Practice and currently working at Senior capacity
- Desire to progress in the future and further challenge yourself
- Able to supervise small teams of staff
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job