One of the largest regional firms of Chartered Accountants, based in North Essex, is looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior. Salary up to £40k for audit experienced accountants. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their audit and accounts knowledge in a well respected and progressive firm.
Great benefits are on offer for successful applicants.
Reporting to the Senior Manager
- Audit planning, review and detailed audit work on complicated areas.
- Dealing with complex accounting issues as required.
- Ensuring the audit and accounts file is complete and ready for review by Manager or direct by Partner as required.
- Preparation of management accounts on larger clients.
- Review of assistant team members' work, identifying training needs, and providing both positive and constructive feedback.
- To follow Practice procedures including but not exclusive to budgets, accounts preparation processes, workplan and Digita trackers.
- Providing effective support for both Partner and Manager by taking on additional tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Commercially aware in terms of undertaking tasks and preparing accounts and audit in a cost-effective manner
- Preparation of corporation tax computations, and liaising with the tax department as necessary on complicated or unusual adjustments.
- Managing assistant team members by delegating work to the appropriate support member, and training and developing other team members in a supportive manner.
- Good communication skills, as the job involves plenty of client and staff contact
- Good knowledge of interpreting Accounts and Audit regulation
- A finalist with ACCA or ACA or recently qualified with at least 5-6 years Practice Experience.
Excellent and outstanding benefits, including early finishes on Fridays!!!
Call Bill Brace for further information.
- Audit manager
- Accountancy Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'