My client is looking for an audit and accounts senior or semi senior to join their established and growing General Practice department in Bristol.
Employing just under 250 members of staff across 5 offices, my client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors in the South West. You will also be joining a firm that has far-reaching global links through our membership of MGI.
Working closely with the clients, the individual will obtain an intimate knowledge of their operations and aspirations to look beyond their legal and statutory obligations to provide them with effective solutions and advice to help them prosper.
The job will provide a varied portfolio of work with a wide range of clients across multiple industries. In addition to executing assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP and IFRS the individual will:
- Assume responsibility and take leadership of assignments
- Manage external relationships with clients and internal relationships from junior members of staff through to partner level
- Provide ongoing support and training to junior members of staff
The role is ideal for those looking for progression in an expanding team within a challenging and enjoyable environment. Successful candidates will receive specific training and opportunities to develop their career further.
CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- ACCA/ACA qualified, part qualified (or equivalent) or AAT qualified
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a practice environment
- Excellent IT skills
CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO DEMONSTRATE:
- An outgoing and effective communication style
- Ability to work in a busy environment as a team player
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Commercial awareness and the ability to demonstrate business acumen
- Professionalism and self-motivation
They offer an extremely friendly and sociable working environment plus competitive salary and an extensive employee benefits package.
- Commercial Awareness
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job