What is great about this audit and accounting firm?
- Salary £25,000 - £33,000 + Study Support
Location - London / Remote Working
- This growing 11 Partner firm with circa 80 staff is a true general practice with specialisms in entertainment, music, talent and sports personalities and other clients such as property, retail and fashion brands.
- They have several excellent benefits within the office ranging from a relaxed dress code to an on-sight gym with a personal training
Overview of the Audit and Accounts Department:
- The audit and accounts department is made of 8 partners and 30 staff members.
- Within the team, they have an excellent relaxed, supportive and social culture which allows staff to really succeed in an excellent environment.
- The team have regularly social events with the firm, with Friday drinks across the company occurring on a weekly basis.
- Everyone with their team is ideally ACA qualified or in the process of studying towards their ACA qualification, however if you wish to do the ACCA then this is suitable too.
- If you are studying towards your qualification, you will receive full study support including external and internal revision courses, paid study leave and Kaplan college.
- Each exam you pass you will also receive an extra £500.
Overview of the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Role:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Assisting with audit engagements from planning to completion
To apply for this exciting Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance on
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'