Our client who are an established firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team in their West End Office, London.
The role will involve assisting with the audits and accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients, mainly Owner Managed Businesses with turnovers up to around £40M. Their client base includes manufacturing, service sector, technology and Financial Services.
Main Duties will include:-
- Drafting and preparing client accounts/statutory accounts of partnerships and LLPs along with Tax computations
- Assisting and participating in audit assignments at client sites
- Drafting quarterly VAT returns and corporation tax returns (CT600)
- Compiling profit and loss accounts, balance sheets of assets and liabilities and trial balance accounts
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls
- Preparing management accounts
Study assistance will be provided for professional qualifications such as ACA/ACCA if required.
You will also ideally have previous experience within practice and have a good knowledge of audit, accounts, tax, double entry bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT matters.
A knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH would also be an advantage.
The firm offer excellent prospects and benefits including; 20-25 days holiday, plus paid time off over the Christmas period, Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Contributory Pension, EAP, season ticket loan, various social events throughout the year and commission for introducing new clients.
- Corporation Tax
- Statutory Accounts
- Trial Balance
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'