Our client is in search of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join their team based in High Wycombe. You will be working within an expanding Audit and Accounts department within a medium-sized Practice, where you will have to chance to work on a diverse portfolio of clients. Reporting directly into the Manager/Partners will allow you to construct a strong relationship and learn from the more Senior staff members.
It would be preferable if you had some experience in Leading Smaller Audits at your current firm.
The key responsibilities of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior:
- Working in a client facing position, supporting senior members of the team when required
- Planning, helping to process and finalising audit assignments
- Assisting with supervision and training of the more junior team members
- Preparation of accounts from client records
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Supervision of junior staff, providing them with assistance when required and reviewing their work
Key skills of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior:
- Ideally ACA or ACCA part-qualified or finalist
- Good technical knowledge of Accounting and Audit standards - a minimum of 3 years accountancy experience
- Experience with a variety of software (MS office, Sage Line 50 is desired)
- Experience of charity audits is desirable
- Ability to show strong communicational/relationship skills
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits including flexi-time
- Excellent career progression and full CPD training
- Free parking onsite
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior based near High Wycombe, or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior role please either apply directly or contact Anthony Hearn at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job