Job title: Audit and Accounts Manager
Salary: Up to £55k
My client is looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone who is qualified and has previously worked for a practice. They are a lovely company and the role offers lots of development opportunities. You will provide accounting, auditing and taxation services to clients, and be responsible for compliance with policies and procedures to enable the Audit and Accounts Department to work efficiently.
- Attend weekly planner meetings
- Recommend areas for policy and efficiency improvement
- Carry out staff appraisals
- Build professional client relationships
- Complete client service requirements
- Plan and delegate client related work to internal, external and/or statutory deadlines
- Ensure compliance with assignment budgets and deadlines
- Undertake technical research and other training as required
- Proven experience of reviewing and overseeing a wide variety of accounting assignments
- Have a degree of exposure to group/consolidated accounts
- Reviewing and overseeing a variety of statutory audit assignments
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of corporation tax computations for a variety of companies
- Have exceptional technical competence and experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical skills
- Be technically up to date with awareness of relevant regulatory frameworks
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Previous management experience
- Team player
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'