Our client, an established, growing firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team in Pimlico, London.
You will be responsible for overseeing and carrying out audits and accounts work for a mixed portfolio of clients of various industries. The role will be split 50/50 between audit and accounts and will involve you being both office based and attending client premises.
Key duties and responsibilities:-
- Preparation of and/or accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities maintaining working paper files to a high and professional standard.
- Review the working papers and accounts drafted by more junior staff and provide assistance and mentoring where necessary.
- Audit of accounts for corporate and non-corporate/charitable entities of various sizes from the planning stage through to finalisation for partner/manager review including on site field work. Able to work on audits alone or supervising, reviewing and managing the work of a small team of around 3 staff.
- Up to date knowledge of the application of accounting and auditing standards.
- Preparation of Corporation & Income Tax Computations & CT600 Returns.
- Reasonable taxation, payroll and statutory knowledge required.
- Experience of IRIS preferable.
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ACCA or ACA and have at least 2 years post qualification experience, with audit exposure.
This is an excellent opportunity with a firm who who offer superb benefits and prospects.
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'