Audit and Accounts Manager - Lovely Winchester Location - Work-Life Balance!
Why not join a firm offering excellent work-life balance coupled with fantastic progression!
This flourishing, social and supportive firm is looking for an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit & Accounts Manager to join their close-knit Winchester office!
As an Audit & Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for managing audit engagements from planning to completion as well as preparing accounts and tax returns for a variety of clients from inspiring entrepreneurs to larger corporates!
Reporting directly to Partner level, your role will essentially be four fold:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Meet the client's needs
- Maximise the fee income of the portfolio
- Effectively manage resources and workflow
The successful candidate will be a proven Audit and Accounts Manager, who has experience in both portfolio and people management within a practice environment. You will be ACA, ACCA qualified and be eager to take ownership and lead a motivated team.
Audit & Accounts Portfolio Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing a key client portfolio with a fee income of up to £0.5 million
- Manage the portfolio finances with respect to budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery
- Hold-pre audit meetings
- Brief staff on the audit client and the nature of their business
- Ensure the most cost-effective approach is communicated to the team with clarity
- Encourage professional development of Junior Staff
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and new revenue streams
With a strong sense of employee morale, this company prides itself on creating a dynamic work environment and they have big plans for 2018, making it the perfect time to jump aboard this excellent regional firm's continuing success story!
If you would like to discuss your suitability for this Audit & Accounts Manager role in further detail please contact; Kate Green on 6363 or
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job