A well-established, top 100 Accountancy Practice with offices based in London.
As an Audit and Accounts Manager the work will be split approximately 25% Audit and 75% Accounts production. You will be reporting to a Partner and will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients. You will have a team of audit and account seniors and semi-seniors reporting for you on each audit and you will be responsible for the mentoring and training of staff. In addition, you will be the main point of contact for any ad hoc queries.
- Managing a portfolio of clients (valued around £500-600k);
- Developing a good relationship clients and understanding their requirements;
- Monitoring work-in progress against internal budgets and agreed fees;
- Billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues;
- Liaising with the clients on all aspects of the audit or accounts;
- Planning and implementing audit work and identifying key issues;
- Planning staffing requirements for audits;
- Preparing and finalising statutory accounts;
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm, building up contacts and developing new business opportunities;
- Attending external and internal meetings;
- Working as a team with other managers;
- Coaching and developing junior team members and providing constructive feedback;
- Assisting partners and staff in quoting for new work.
- Must be ACA or ACCA exam qualified with at least 5 years’ PQE
- Up-to-date knowledge of International Auditing Standards & FRS 102
- Able to create business plans/forecasts on Excel
- Experience using IRIS or similar software, i.e. Sage
- Good organisational skills;
- Team player;
- Leadership skills.
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job