Our client an established firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit and Accounts Manager for their growing practice based in Golders Green.
Reporting to the Partner, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and managing a team of audit & account seniors and semi-seniors.
The work will be split approximately 70% accounts and 30% audit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage a portfolio of clients developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring work-in progress against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To liaise with the clients on all aspects of the audit or accounts and to be the main point of contact for any ad hoc queries.
- Job planning, supervision and finalisation.
- To plan the audit work and implement that plan, identifying key i issues.
- To plan staffing requirements for audits.
- To prepare and finalise statutory accounts.
- To act as an ambassador for the firm, to build up contacts and develop new business opportunities.
- Attend external and internal meetings.
- Work as a team with other managers.
- To train, coach and develop junior team members and provide constructive feedback.
- To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA and have at least 5 years post qualified experience within practice. You will also possess a current knowledge of International Auditing Standards & FRS 102.
The firm use IRIS, CaseWare and Sage.
This is an excellent opportunity with a proactive firm and prospects are superb.
- Auditing Standards
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job