Taylor Hawkes are currently working with an impressive Top 100 accountancy practice, who are looking for an AAT qualified Audit and Accounts Assistant, the successful candidate will provide valuable support to the Audit and Accounts team.
- Supporting the members of the Audit and Accounts Team
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns and management accounts
- Reconciling bank statements
- Updating records and collating information from clients
- Analytical reviewing
- As technical knowledge and experience develops there is the opportunity to take on the responsibility of completing basic audits and more complex accounts work
- Ad hoc duties
- Be AAT Qualified.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' accounts & audit experience within practice
- Have a good understanding of auditing principles and practical experience
- Strong software skills
- Whilst not essential, candidates with experience of SAGE Line 50, cloud accounting packages (for example QuickBooks and Xero) or CCH Pro systems will be prioritised.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"