If you're currently an Audit & Accounts Senior looking for the next step in your career, or a Supervisor who wants to join a larger, prestigious Top 30 Firm, then this could be an ideal role. Offering a strong remuneration package, and clear opportunities to progress in the future, this is an excellent chance to join a firm focused on your career.
They are looking for an ambitious individual, currently working in a Senior or Supervisor position with a mixture of both Audit and Accounts work. The firm will support you in taking your career to the next level, with constant training, support and the opportunity for progression into a Managerial role. For the right person, there is also the possibility of route to Partnership in the future.
As Supervisor, you will:
- Work in a role split 70% Audit, 20% Accounts, 10% Tax
- Manage a team of Audit Juniors/Semi-Seniors, providing support and assistance when required
- Support the Audit Manager and Partners
- Take a lead in the planning and completion of Audits
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Work with a portfolio of clients predominantly in the Entertainment sector
- Develop and build excellent client relationships
- Other ad-hoc work as required
This role would suit an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is looking to expand on their existing knowledge and success.
You will have experience leading Audits as well as supervising a small team of junior staff and will be looking to join a firm that will push you to progress your skill set.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.