If you're currently an Audit & Accounts Senior looking for the next step in your career, or a Supervisor who wants to join a larger, prestigious Top 30 Firm, then this could be an ideal role. Offering a strong remuneration package, and clear opportunities to progress in the future, this is an excellent chance to join a firm focused on your career.
They are looking for an ambitious individual, currently working in a Senior or Supervisor position with a mixture of both Audit and Accounts work. The firm will support you in taking your career to the next level, with constant training, support and the opportunity for progression into a Managerial role. For the right person, there is also the possibility of route to Partnership in the future.
As Supervisor, you will:
- Work in a role split 70% Audit, 20% Accounts, 10% Tax
- Manage a team of Audit Juniors/Semi-Seniors, providing support and assistance when required
- Support the Audit Manager and Partners
- Take a lead in the planning and completion of Audits
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Work with a portfolio of clients predominantly in the Entertainment sector
- Develop and build excellent client relationships
- Other ad-hoc work as required
This role would suit an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is looking to expand on their existing knowledge and success.
You will have experience leading Audits as well as supervising a small team of junior staff and will be looking to join a firm that will push you to progress your skill set.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"