A fantastic opportunity to work within a well renowned mid-tier Chartered Accountancy firm based in the City of London. Our client is looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their vibrant and friendly team.
Responsible for managing a portfolio of audits and accounts. Reporting directly to a partner.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Planning, supervision and completion of audits reporting to partners.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Opportunity to get involved in AIM-listed company audits and reporting work.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Being responsible for the budget and billing of audit teams and ensuring completion of jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of CCH and ProAudit (Desirable)
- Must be fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have in depth knowledge and practiced audit at a senior level
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well at all levels
- Be able to plan and supervise an audit end to end and meet with the clients
- Be able and willing to train juniors and delegate, monitor and review their work
- Be a team player
For the successful Audit Supervisor, a highly competitive package is on offer within a great working environment.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job