Full-time Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior seeking your next challenge with an established accountancy firm? Or, an aspirational Semi-Senior, looking for your next step up the career ladder?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Ipswich could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with some demonstrable management experience and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients -- always aiming to deliver excellent customer service.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
A team player and manager, you’ll encourage and motivate others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to Managers and Partners.
- Reporting to the Managers and Partners, the role will focus mainly on audit and accounts activities.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Mentor colleagues -- reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi office accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team.
This well-respected organisation truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Offering a clear path of progression, this organisation offers excellent opportunities for anyone with ambitions of developing their career in accountancy.
- £28,000 to £38,000.
- An attractive suite of additional benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of three years experience working for an accountancy firm(s)
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and taxation with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'