Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior for a regional 9 Partner firm based in Hertfordshire. My client is looking for someone to join as Audit & Accounts Senior with excellent opportunities to progress further to a managerial role and then partnership.
This role will include audit, statutory accounts preparation, management accounts, as well as other general services. In the Audit & Accounts Senior position you should be able to manage the whole audit process and will have responsibility for an audit from planning stages through to finalisation, including the supervision of staff assigned to you. They are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and confident as you will have daily contact with the clients as well as reporting and liasing with partners.
Requirements for Audit & Accounts Senior
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- 3 years of working in a practice
- Ability to prepare financial statements to a high quality under FRS 102
- Ability to lead, plan and complete audits for businesses with turnovers up to £35m
- UK License
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts
Desirable for Audit & Accounts Senior
- Experience in the preparation of Charity accounts
- Ability to carry out SAR's (Solicitor Accounting Rules)
- Iris Accounts Production and Mercia audit work programmes
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'