Our Client who are a firm of Chartered Accountants, with 3 Partners, based in Redditch are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join them.
The firm are looking for an ACA qualified accountant to join their team to ensure that accounts and audits are completed within deadlines. You will need to have previous practice experience of accounts and audit
Key Responsibilities of an Accounts & Audit Senior:
- Statutory and management accounts preparation
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
Essential Skills and Experience for this Accounts & Audit Senior role:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in an accounts and audit role
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'