Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior looking for a new opportunity in Cardiff? Or perhaps you're a Semi-Senior looking for you next big career move? This could be your perfect opportunity.
Working with a varied client portfolio, your duties in this interesting role will include:
• Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
• Carrying out and completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients
• Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
• Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• ACA/ ACCA qualified although part-qualified or QBE with relevant experience will also be considered
• Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment and including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now! Forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4950.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
- Vat Returns
- Accounts prep
- audit planning and completion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'