An outstanding Top 20 firm based in St Albans are looking to appoint an Audit and Accounts Senior.
You will have the chance to work on a varied portfolio with and this role has a fantastic path to career growth for the right candidate.
- 60% Audit 40% Accounts
- The completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures
- Planning and completion of audits assignments of clients with turnover of up to £40m
- Accounts production for sole traders, limited companies and partnership
- Assist with the development of more junior members within the team
- Liaising directly with clients in your portfolio and the HMRC
- Occasional corporation tax work
- Ideally newly or recently newly ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3 years practice experience
- Driving licence and own transport
- Knowledge of charity, pension and SAR audits an advantage
- Use of computer packages including Proaudit, CCH Accounts Production (AP), Sage, Alphatax and excel would be desirable
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit & Accounts Senior - St. Albans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'