NLB Solutions are working with a highly reputable accountancy practice based in Camden who are looking to recruit an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior. The ideal recruit will be an ambitious and focused individual who is currently working in practice.
Based in their office in Camden, you will play a significant role within a busy team. The firm has a large client base and a majority of this role will be client facing. The Audit & Accounts Senior role will be a 60% accounting / 40% audit split and you will manage a portfolio of high end clients across a mixture of industries.
You responsibilities will include:
- Provide audit services from planning through to completion
- Manage a portfolio of high end clients
- Reporting directly into the partners of the practice
- Preparation of accounts/statutory accounts
- Manage a team of junior staff (Delegating and reviewing work)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career in a well recognised accountancy practice. You will be part of an extremely successful team in London and have the opportunity to progress into a Senior Management position.
We are ideally seeking individuals who have the following skill set:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3 years or more experience working in practice
- Good audit & accounts exposure
- Iris and sage line 50 working knowledge
- Confident & ambitious
- Ability to help train and manage junior members of staff
If you would like to hear more regarding this excellent Audit & Accounts senior position in Camden, please get in touch with NLB Solutions today and apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job