Due to recent growth this Regional Accountancy Practice based in Coventry has requested that Levitate Recruitment find them an Audit & Accounts Senior to add to their team in the Midlands. Due to recent promotion they are keen to speak with ambitious external Audit professionals regarding progressive roles within the business.
You will operate within a full supervisory role for your designated client portfolio, and will be responsible for the planning, fieldwork and completion of assignments.
Reporting directly to the Managers and/or Partners you will:
- Work within a mixed audit and accounts team, with a split workload of 50% Audit and 50% Accounts preparation.
- Overlook work of juniors and semi-senior staff, reviewing their progress and offering guidance where necessary.
- Be responsible for completing all engagements on time with relevant support, with guidance from partner/manager.
- Suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate client needs and appropriate solutions with managers.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with the directors of your client portfolio.
- Gain exposure to advisory projects based upon your client’s requirements.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have at least 3 years of audit experience
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £25m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.