We are working with a 6 partner, very well established Accountancy practice located in Luton who are looking for an Audit & Accounts semi senior or Senior to join their team.
A competitive salary and free on site parking are available as well as many other great benefits.
1.1 Prepare management accounts
1.2 Prepare complex assignments for manager review
1.3 Utilise junior staff on more simple assignments and oversee their work standard
Support trainees and help with development of knowledge and skills
1.4 Review annual accounts prepared by juniors
1.5 Finalise accounts
• Complete all sections of the accounts file
• Pass on for manager review
• Indicate clearly any points that need further clarification
2.1 Complete planning documentation so that audits are carried out effectively
2.2 Review/finish audit file to the appropriate standard, suitable for manager review
Planning - playing an active part in assisting the manager in audit planning
Field work - carried out with minimal supervision in accordance with the audit planning
Completion - playing an active part in assisting the manager in completing the file.
3.1 Deal with complex business tax computations, including corporation tax
3.2 Prepare personal tax returns for manager/director review.
- Qualified by experience/ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Having access to own vehicle will be advantages
- Good verbal and written communication skills are crucial
- recent experience in audit, accountancy and tax production assignments in a similar environment would be a strong advantage
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job