Our client is in search of an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team based near High Wycombe. You will be working within an expanding department within a medium-sized, award winning Practice, where you will have to chance to work on a diverse portfolio of clients. Reporting directly into the Manager will allow you to construct a strong relationship and learn from the more senior staff members.
The key responsibilities of an Audit & Accounts Senior:
- Managing assignments with assistance from other team members as required
- Completing assignments for managers & supervisors
- Delegate tasks to new trainees and provide on-going feedback
- Act as role model for new trainees
- Maintain client relationships and confidentiality
- Apply up to date technical knowledge at all times
- Liaison with clients to ensure completion of assignments
Key skills of an Audit & Accounts Senior:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years work experience within Accounting & Advisory
- Ability to use various accounting packages effectively (Excel, Viztopia, Teamate, Sage and CCH)
- Confident communicator
- Proven experience in providing excellent client care
What's on offer?
- £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits and career progression options available
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know an Audit & Accounts Senior based near High Wycombe, or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Senior role please either apply directly or contact Anthony Hearn at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job